Matthew McConaughey says his father died “in the final stages” while loving his mother

 Matthew McConaughey reveals the death of his father – he died of a heart attack while in emotional turmoil. Matthew, the 50-year-old Oscar-winning actor, is preparing to recall his memory after writing his upcoming book, Greenlight, which promises to give details of his life so far. The book sees the star confronted with an incident where she was arrested naked and also shows the ups and downs of her Hollywood career. However, he also details the heartbreaking moment of the death of his father, James Donald McConnell. A spokesperson for People magazine explained: “I got a call from my mother. ‘Your father is dead.’ My knees hurt. I can’t believe it. “He was my father. No one or nothing could kill him. Without mother. “He always told me and my brothers, ‘Boys, when I go, I’ll be McKinnon,’ Love your mother. ‘And that’s exactly what happened. Matthew’s father, James, died in 1992 at the age of 63, at the beginning of his decade. Matthew is revealing all aspects of his life through his new autobiography Greenlight. By providing more information about his parents and their relationship, Matthew explained that things can be turbulent.

No comments:

Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.